Posted by : UniqueMockups4U Aug 5, 2013

I've had my Total Avatar Shop website since 2009. It is created soley in Dreamweaver. It is a eCommerce website and I have Paypal linked to it for people to purchase items for their avatars in Virtual Worlds. I also have this website linked with an affiliate program I run in Inworldz (a virtual world). The site works very well and has been successful for many years. I don't mind working in Dreamweaver, but there are so many websites like Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger that are easier to use and take MUCH less time.
UPDATE: I've re-created Total Avatar Shop in Opencart. So the website will look different.

Total Avatar Shop


The Back of the Shop is an extension of my Heart2HeartStore. On my hosting site they have scripts you can use to create these types of websites. This is an OSCommerce script and it was a little difficult to figure out, but I was able to get products that I sell and some that I make myself onto this site. It works with Paypal, so people can buy a product, pay with Paypal and then I ship the item to them. It's a safe way to shop. But you do need to be a little techy and know your way around some scripting to work this type of program.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © My Portfolio - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -